New Story + Banners!

Eeek. It's up! My new story From Eden has the first chapter up! If you want to check it out, be my guest! It's an Avenged Sevenfold fan-fiction, featuring Zacky Vengeance. It's a supernatural story - think True Blood and Underworld. I'm so happy to have the first chapter up and I'm hoping I can have the second chapter written by Friday.

It feels so good to be writing again.

--

A few months back, I was really into making banners. I'm not the best, obviously, because I can't figure out how to use Photoshop for the life of me, but I do use Photofiltre and it's pretty easy. I like it.
Here are some banners I've done in the past:
Image
For Divine Faery's story, Crystal Dreams.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
I just like playing around with filters, okay? Okay.
Image
Image

I know some of them are really shoddy, because it's been a few months since I've messed around with PhotoFiltre but I'm really proud of myself for actually sticking with the program and not giving up, like how I did with Gimp the eight million times I tried to use it.

Practice makes perfect though, so if you want to be my guinea pig, shoot me a message! I don't have class tomorrow, so I'm likely to be up late. Yay for not having exams.

And that pasta in the fridge is calling my name.
January 15th, 2015 at 05:31am