Hello All!

Hi! I’m back, and damn happy about it! Yep, I’m pretty glad.

I’ve been gone, I would say at least about a month. And, I have really missed getting to be creative and writing on this site. Some people may know why I was absent for a while. Well, my laptop decided to play out on me, and after all of my Christmas shopping I was flat broke. So I’ve had to wait until I got paid, and that was today. So here I am!

Weirdly enough, quite a bit has changed for me already in this short month and I am so thankful. I’m at a far better place in my life and really just happy to be around. I went back to the mental hospital right after the New Year and, I thought that I hit my bottom. But, if I did it helped me.
I found out that I was heavily over-medicated and that, that was the reason why my mood would stay at one level. That mood was mainly deeply depressed, and suicidal. Well, now I’m completely off of all of my medication again, and honestly I feel so much better. I feel like the world is so much clearer and I feel more alive. I actually made the decision to forgive my wrong do-er’s in the past and move on. It puts a smile on my face to be able to think back on my dark times and realize that they just made me stronger and more aware.

I honestly, for the first time in a long time wake up with a smile on my face nearly every day.

To move on to an even better topic, I will be diving back into my writing. Before, it would torment me sometimes, I was always so worried about what people would think. And, I’ve realized that I cannot grow as a writer constantly worrying if someone will not like it. I put a limit on myself, and now that limit is coming off. If someone doesn’t like my writing, that’s good I’ll be happy either way because I like it.

I’ll be seeing y’all around!
January 24th, 2015 at 03:38am