Story Recommendations I

Hiii everyone! (:

I decided I'm gonna do a recommendation blog for stories that I've read and loved on here. I'll try and do it every two days, and each blog is going to feature two stories. So, here we go!

The first one that I'd like to recommend is called


Type: Original fiction
Rating: R
Short Description: In a world that pushes all women down, someone has to stand up.
Authors: Lady Nikki Nightmare and Alex Moore

Summary:
"You have no chance of winning this war." he said to her
You'd be surprised at how hard we'll fight." she replied


The birds had stopped their song and one eerie owl was to be heard. The forest was dark and seemed abandoned, its inhabitants fast asleep. Far away from the safety of stone walls and houses, the trees give coverage. Coverage to protect and decieve at the same time. For you will not know when hooded and veiled rebels might attack.

Check this awesome story out guys. It stands out for its lovely description and fantastic storyline!

The second story for this blog is


Type: Original fiction
Rating: PG
Short Description: Sawyer meets Daisy.
Authors: charity_hope

Summary:
"I would like to think that after I die, I won't just disappear from the world. I would like to think that somehow, there will be a part of me still living. I would like to think that... maybe... just maybe... that part will stay here forever."


This one seriously needs to be loved. It will put you in a total feels overload, and the end of the latest chapter will totally leave you wanting for more. It hasn't been updated for long, but the lovely author promised she will, so yep, go ahead and check it out!

That would be all. If anyone of you want to recommend a story of yours or someone else's, please leave a link here. I'll go through it in time and put it in the blogs.

Happy Day! Bye (:
February 10th, 2015 at 06:16am