Story Recommendations II

Hii everyone! (:

So, here I am with the second blog of story recommendations. This will again feature another two stories that I've enjoyed on here. If anyone wants to recommend their/others' stories as well, please leave a link. I'll check them out ASAP.

So, the first story for today is called,


Type: Original fiction
Rating: PG-13
Short Description: A war story.
Authors: The Alpha's Angel

Summary:
To the world,
They look ordinary,
They lace up the same,
But it's not the boots that matter:
It's the soldier wearing them that does!


This is one of the most amazing war stories that I've read on here. And the best part is that it says the bitter truth in the plainest of words. War is hell, and its futile. This one is one of my favorites because its unique and thought provoking. So go, check it out!

The second story that I'd like to recommend is,


Type: Fan fiction
Rating: NC-17
Authors: Proud Saiyan Warrior

Summary:
Step inside - see the devil in I
You’ll realize I’m not your devil anymore.


This one is a Dragon Ball Z fanfic, and hence it has reason to be my favorite. I'm a HUGE fan of DBZ, and for me that series still stands unparalleled. Cheesy, I know haha. This features the back story of Bulma and Vegeta, and its amazing how well Vegeta is portrayed. Its like he's walking around in your own room! LOL. I'm hoping to see more updates, and I hope the amazing work sees its conclusion too! So go, check it out!

And that would be all. Have a happy day, guys.

Bye! (:
February 11th, 2015 at 06:31am