Furious.

USPS never fails to give me problems. Every. Single. Time.

Every fucking time I'm waiting for a package through them, I dread it because I know I won't get it on time - even if I spend a fuck ton of money on shipping!

This is the sixth time (literally) that I've been waiting on a package from them in 2015. This is the sixth time this year my package has been "out for delivery" for at least two days. I have never, ever, ever gotten it any earlier than its second day on the truck that circles my block several times a day.

The longest I've had to wait was nine days. You can only imagine what kind of phone call they got.

I try to be polite to the person on the phone and in the email because logically, I know it's not their fault. I worked in customer service for five years and it fucking sucked because no one cared about me; all they cared about was their problem and it getting fixed. But this is really wearing my patience. This is several times in just a couple of months.

It especially wouldn't bother me so fucking much if it wasn't a present! My boyfriend is going to be leaving for home soon (we're long distance) and he wants to be here when I get at least one of my presents. Mind you, my birthday was the sixteenth, it's now the night of the eighteenth, and he ordered this late January.

FedEx never gives me issues. UPS (what the hell is the difference?) doesn't give me issues, but they do tend to deliver as late as eight pm. But USPS comes by my house multiple times a day and never delivers mine on time.

The kicker to this specific situation? MY MOM GOT HER PACKAGE THAT SHE ORDERED TWO DAYS AGO FOR FREE SHIPPING BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE 3-5 DAYS TO DELIVER. BY USPS. USPS HAS MY FUCKING PACKAGE ON THAT TRUCK AND LITERALLY DIDN'T GIVE IT TO ME, ONLY MY MOM'S.

What the actual fuck.

Sorry but I can't get over how much they've screwed me.
February 18th, 2015 at 11:22pm