What You Do for Friends

Lately my best friend who's like my sister was seeing this guy we went to school with and the other week he randomly broke up with her and last night she found out why and the reason is he's getting back together with his ex girlfriend who's supposed to be our friend. Now she's on the phone to me telling me she's going to meet her today to tell her she knows everything and to give his hat to her and she's asked me to go with her; I don't really want to go because I don't see this ending well and my boyfriend spent an hour last night moaning about it and making little comments even when I told him why don't you text her and tell her what you think and he admitted that he knows she won't listen to him and to be honest she won't listen to me that much she is a very stubborn person so I was getting a little annoyed with his comments because some got a little hurtful. All I want to say is that today is my day off from work and I want to be left alone as I have to go back in tomorrow but I know that as her friend I have to be there for her and show her some support she's done so much for me it's what you do for our friends but I just want one day of no drama clearly I have to wait for two weeks when I get my week off; things are getting so bad me and my friend are going away from town for a week to do some writing still I'm hoping it will be refreashing and I'll get some peace and quiet. Just two weeks to go.
March 20th, 2015 at 10:20am