mcr interveiw lol.

So what's the meanest thing your band mates have ever done to you while on tour?

Ray: Don't even get me started the list could go on for hours.

Gerard: Come on. You know we pick on Mikey more than anyone

Frank: We've all had our days.

Gerard: you guys fucked up my samich and let me eat it.

-I always thought it was sandwich

Gerard: When I was little I would say samich and it just kind of stuck.

Bob: tell Them what we did to the sandwich!!!

Mikey: Oh God NOOO!!!!!

Gerard: I was making a tuna and whip cream samich and I left for a second to go check on something. When I came back my samich was no longer whip cream and tuna it was a Mikey's cum and tuna samich. It was so fucking disgusting. I swear I'll get you back for that.

Mikey: Yeah and you did. I remember this one time when you and Frankie zipped me up in a sleeping bag and dumped my in the pool at that one Sheraton hotel because I wouldn't go up to that creepy floor with you guys.

-What was so creepy about it?

Gerard: There was this fucking psycho Satanists cult up there and Mikey was scared shitless.

Ray: those guys were so cool!

Frank: there was this one guy who was chasing us around the floor they were on and he was shouting at us in latin. Or I think it was latin. We really pissed them off. I guess he was trying to curse us or something.

-Do you guys believe in that kind of thing?

Gerard: well we've had a few incidents with a Ouija board and we're all very superstitious.

Frank: don't go walking under ladders.

-Okay new subject. Boxers, briefs, man thong or commando.

Mikey: (laughing so hard he fell off the chair)

Frank: MAN THONGS ALL THE WAY!!!!

Gerard: FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Ray: boxers for me thanks

Bob: No comment

Mikey: AHHH he's commando aren't you?

Bob: like I said no comment.

Gerard: GROSS!!!!!I AM NOT SITTING NEXT TO YOU ANYMORE!!!!!

-Ok,, so what do you really do in the shower?

Gerard: Well I take long hot pleasurable showers, and I touch and scrub my whole entire body.

Mikey: Ewwwww

Ray: Oh Mikey you've thought about that before

Mikey: Eeeeewwwww NO!

Gerard: Don’t deny it!

Mikey: Shut up back to the question.

Gerard: That is part of the question.

Frank: You guys are fucked up.

Ray: Hey Mikey, don't you take toasters in the bath?

Gerard: YES he does!

Mikey: Well not anymore, every once in a while I do like to watch T.V. in the bath but I guess it's not a safe thing to do!

Frank: Your are such a dumbass!

-Okay…this ones for Frankie. Have you ever thought about one of your bands mates in a sexual way? If so, who?

Frank: Yes actually. But it was nothing too dirty or anything. I just, there was this one pair of pants Gerard had that really showed off his ass and uh...package.

Gerard: Yeah everyone knows I'm sexy.

-Definitely Gerard. Anyway one of your fans wanted to know how far you've gotten with Bert

Gerard: Okay, I haven't fucked him, haven't sucked him or vice-versa. Well i nearly did, but I have seen him naked.

Frank: I think Bob and Ray left us.

Mikey: Wussies can't handle the sex talk

Gerard: You're one to be talking.

Mikey: FUCK YOU!

Gerard: FUCK YOURSELF!

Mikey: GO FUCK A COW!

Gerard: GO FUCK A TOASTER AND TURN IT ON!

Mikey: GO FUCK YOUR MOM!

Gerard: SHE'S YOUR MOM TOO DUMBASS!!!!

-Okay, on behalf of MTV America, we’d like to thank you My Chemical Romance and good luck in the future.

Frank: and On behalf of all the rest of MCR and myself, WE'LL
SEE YA AT THE SHOW!

Gerard: GO FUCK A WHALE!!!!

Mikey: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU LIKE THAT GERARD!!!
October 7th, 2007 at 07:35am