Happy Xiumin Day!

Happy Xiumin day! Our dear little Baozi is 25, I can't believe it! He looks younger then me [ and I'm 15 ] I haven't known Xiumin for that long, but I feel close to him. At first I didn't know if I would be able to write something, but then I decided that he deserved it. So lets get down to the celebration of Kim Minseok!

Kim Minseok [ Xiumin ] Was born on March 26th of 1990. He took his first breath of air in Guri, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea. A beautiful baby that he was, he turned out to be healthy and had his parents looks. He was a happy child. And he grew up to be a happy young man. A gifted boy, he learned the beauty of Martial arts, and soccer.

In 2008 at the lovely age of 18, he was casted into S.M. entertainment after winning second place in the S.M. Everysing Contest. He was formally introduced as the seventh member of Exo on January 26th of 2012. Fast forward to 2015, and he is still kicking. He's now the oldest member of Exo. And he also has to be one of the sweetest.

He is a important part of Exo. Being so clean, and super nice, he has captured the hearts of his brothers in Exo. And also has stolen our hearts as well. When he walks onto the street, stage, etc, he makes everyone so very proud of him. Just to see him up there, smiling, and making everyone else smile, it shows what a amazing guy he is. Xiumin is strong, he is so loveable, and just plain sweet. If a human could be perfect, it would be him. He knows how to make people feel special, and that's one of his many talents.

He's a phenamanel dancer, he makes me want to dance more, I inspire to be that great of a dancer. He makes me want to become a better person. He makes me want to try harder, and when I feel like giving up, drive myself harder. Yeah, I know, he's just that amazing. There's no words to describe him. And if there is, I can't seem to find them. He seems too good to be true. But trust me, he's real. And I'm so happy that he gets to see another year.

I've only known Exo for a short time, but in that short time, I've already invited each member into my heart, and I've personally given each their own room. They mean a lot to me, even Kris and Luhan [ And I know that they're no longer with Exo, but I still love them, and they'll always be a part of Exo to me ] I love them each for their own personality's and traits. I enjoy their music, but I mostly just enjoy them, who they are, and who they want to be. What can I say? They mean that damn much.

But anyway, a little off track. Xiumin oppa, I hope you have had a AMAZING 25th birthday. And you must share some of your beauty tips sometime, because you look precious. You may be the oldest member of Exo, but to be honest, you look like the youngest. You're flawless, and I'm so proud of you. Proud to go back and read stuff from 2013 and be able to see how much you have grown. Proud that God gave us another year to enjoy you, and I hope he continue to give us more. Cause without you, I'd go crazy kid. You got my heart, and there's no refund. There's so much I want to say, but I just don't have the words to say it. But I will say this, have a happy birthday our Baozi, we love you. And I'm happy that you get to enjoy another year on earth. Take care. All the Love~~++ Devine.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Xiumin, happy birthday to you! And many, many more. XOXOXO.
March 27th, 2015 at 06:10am