Planning a Beach Day

...is so much work because of all these damn conflicting schedules.

So you all know I’m on spring break and that me and the fruzzins all wanna do a sleepover/beach day. And the idea sounded fun and we were all down, buuuuut there’s the problem of us having work and other errands to do.

I can’t go to the beach Monday or Thursday. Dylan’s working every day of the week except Friday. Ari’s busy Thursday-Sunday. Raven’s working Wednesday and CC’s free all week. Why does life have to do this bruh.

We’ve been planning this through a group chat and I screenshotted our struggle. Be warned that bc of Dylan some of it’s nsfw.

YUNG RATCH ARI - Ari
RIDE OR DIE - Ciara
RAVENZILLA - Raven
DYQUEEZY - Dylan

Yeah, the names I have for them are weird but there’s stories behind ‘em.

Image

Like seriously quitting is the only way we could enjoy a day together let’s all cry okay.

There is another way...

Image

That’s the better option right.

Image

Describe this whole planning in one word: scressful.

Image

We were discussing where to have the sleepover and really Ari out of all the parent’s Dylan’s dad is the strictest and she acting like she don’t know already.

Image

How Dylan describes his sex life and me trying to figure out how nuclear shit equals anal.

Image

Where did the tea party come from. When do we ever drink tea together.

Image

In his add. i don’t think i need to explain what he really meant

Image

We realized that a beach day with all of us together just isn’t gonna work out, but we could have a sleepover which is still good. Our sleepover’s gonna be tomorrow (Monday) night and then beach day is Tuesday. Dylan won’t be able to come with us to the beach but we could all turn up the night before so yay.

Image

Raven was so behind on everything though and we were trying to get her to keep up smh.

Image

Seriously here replies were for texts from like an hour ago.

Image

But then we realized she doesn’t have an iPhone anymore and has an android oops. Ari be hella harsh tho.

Image

So tomorrow night we’re all gonna be at Ari’s at 9 and the next day we’re heading to the beach, probably somewhere in Santa Cruz. Well that planning took fucking forever. Maybe we shouldn’t plan things on group chats because this always happens and people get confused. Like don’t get me started on how our Secret Santa planning went oh lord.

Still love ya, fam.
Hope you had fun reading all the shit my fruzzins and I talk about. You should see us when we’re all together. Shit gets cray, but in a good way. Anyway, I should head to bed because I have to wake up early tomorrow. But hey, on Tuesday is when the first episode of KISS OFF airs and we got a sneak peek of my bae Hayley looking amazing and giving me heart eyes.

Image

you just know oli’s spraying himself with cold water and hitting his face with a brick after seeing this

Goodnight, everyone!

Deuces.
March 30th, 2015 at 09:40am