Throwing Myself Into My Writing

Okay guys, I posted a blog a few days ago (maybe longer), explaining that I would be taking a break, (too overflowed to write). Then, I did write for a while, and something must've not wanted me to update because my internet went to shit. I finally got enough of my internet provider and went searching for a new one, and it got installed today. It is much faster and much, much cheaper.

Also, my situation at the time has changed. I do not want to talk about it. At this point, I have completely shut myself out from 99% of the people that I talk to on a daily basis. Something is very wrong with me, medically, and I even had to talk to my boss about cutting back on my working hours. So now I will be spending the majority of my time going to doctor's appointments and at home. I am throwing myself back into writing because I do not need to dwell on what has happened, and what is about to happen. I do not feel comfortable talking about any of it at this time. I need time to cope with it, and try to get my mind off of it immediately afterwards.

Along with updating some of my stories, I will be posting two new stories. One is not so new because it has been posted here before. But, I never got a chance to finish it. It will be a bit different from what it originally was, but I know that I will enjoy writing it. The other is something that I have been thinking about for some time now and needed to write it down. Of course both of these new stories are going to be fanfictions.

Some may remember Angel from before. It will be posted under the same name, but it will be a tad bit different.

And the new one hasn't completely got a name for it yet. If you know me, I suck at titles for my stories.

I plan on updating at least one of them tonight.
April 4th, 2015 at 12:33am