Nicknames and Other Things.

The DWP is nicknames and how you got them. I don't really like nicknames, so I don't have many…

Pinta: My brother and I were driving from California to Oklahoma (or the other way around) and we hadn't gotten much sleep. We were sleep deprived and had way too much sugar in our systems. Pinta was one of the exits on the way, and when we saw it, we died laughing. I have no idea why we did, but we did. I think we in either New Mexico or Texas. After that he started calling me Pinta though.

Biffle: Only one person calls me this, and I call her this in return. We started calling each other that in high school, I think. It basically means BFFL.

Mimi: Again, only one person calls me this. She started calling me Mimi in middle school. Mimi is short for Mia, but not really because Mia has less letters. So, I don't know.

Lil' Bit: People that I work with call me this. Usually just the older women though. I don't really remember how it came about. I think it had something to do with my small size. The person who came up with it doesn't work with me anymore, but it still stuck with the others.

And I finally did something nice that is worth mentioning! I painted my Grandmother's bathrooms with my brother and cousin. And I also got her a succulent plant. In other news, I've finally started to learn how to drive and I'm thinking about applying for a job at my local zoo, or at the least volunteering there.
April 24th, 2015 at 09:38pm