May Challenge: Positivity Block 1

Hii everyone!

The title doesn't make sense right? Atleast if you haven't visited this Mibba Positivity Month Bingo thread yet.

This is another one of Mibba's monthly challenges, and it looks SO interesting. I haven't participated in any for a while, so I thought I would do this. Also, the concept is so unique! I say you should check it out as well. Doesn't look too hard, and we'll definitely have fun all the month! :D

And so, I'll start off with block 1 of the bingo: INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO MIBBA IN A BLOG.

And I swear, this one is the toughest among all the other blocks. xD I'll try though. 'Cause I want to see this through till the end.

Yep, so my name is Saumya, and I'm from India. I'm 19, and well... that's it? I've been on Mibba for an year I think and I love this place. And even though I usually have a lot to say in general, I have no idea what more to tell you. xD

Maybe you should just ask?

Um, so my favorite colors are black and dark blue. I like to eat. A LOT. XD And I love to run, so that's what I do for one hour every morning and evening. I love writing (obvious, eh? Haha) and my stories in general aren't everybody's cup of tea. Basically because you'll come across one psychopath in each, I think LOL.

And if you don't already know (from my whining in SO many blogs before XD) I suck (absolutely!) at writing romance. I'm co-writing one with Hina right now though. Its called Crimson Web. ^_^ I hope I'll be able to learn from her.

More about me... I've run away from college twice. I'm an overly happy person if you're friends with me, and I'm hyper with friends. In real life, I'm the last person you'd initiate friendship with. I inherited my father's "dark" aura haha. So when I'm not with friends/family, I have such a drastic expression on my face, you'd think I'd kill you if you come near. XD Not my fault. Like I said, I got it from dad. Almost like everything else hahaha XD

I'm really short. I really love people that I love (I hope that made sense XD). I'm dead unromantic. And I'm a huge flirt among female friends (ask Stevie, and Hina for reference). I'm straight, but I would definitely turn bi for Stevie (and that's what I mean when I say I'm a flirt among female friends! Hahaah XD) And that about Stevie is a joke, so don't mention it ;)

Okay, so I'm saying a lot more about myself now haha. I'm straight forward, and silly. Which is a bad mixture, I tell ya haha And I'm glad to be a Mibbian because I have a lot of things that I love here. I've found amazing friends, and this place is my second home. I mean, I'm more of a "do everything yourself" person, so I don't share my problems (real life) with anyone. I could dump them on Stevie here, and that's major for me. Because I'm too proud and conceited to let others help me haha.

And now you'd think I'm obsessed with Hina, and Stevie. Which I assure you, I am. ;)

Maybe after I've told you so much anout myself, you drop me a few lines about your true self too? Or maybe just start off with being friends with me. We'll have a nice time, I know that.

Have a happy day Mibba. And if there's anything you wanna know, I'll probably tell you haha.

Take care!

B-Bye
May 1st, 2015 at 11:08am