Blog Ship Challenge.

I saw someone challenge us, so I, the almighty Proud Saiyan Warrior will fulfill this challenge.

#1 SHIP

Bulma Briefs and Prince Vegeta
Image
[For those of you who do not know, These are both characters from Dragon Ball Z]
Bulma is one of the smartest people on earth, She's got a quick temper and is basically a brat all through out her life. Vegeta, is a blood thirsty saiyan prince who came to take the dragon balls and kill her best friend. Vegeta killed her boyfriend instead, and left the planet.

You'd think all this would stop her from going after him? But no. Hate breeds attraction in this case and these two hated each other. They clashed all the time because they had the same personalities; Brats, Self entitled and overachievers. They went on to have two children, and their relationship survived both of their deaths and resurrections. These guy's are my number one ship because even though time/space and death separated them at different points of their lives, they always returned to each other.

Honorable Mentions: Goku/Bulma [DBZ], Jon Snow/Daenerys Targaryen [GOT], Arya Stark, Gendry Baratheon [GOT].

Book Ships!


- Rose/Dimitri [Vampire Academy]
- Rose/Adrian [Vampire Academy]
- Sydney Sage/Adrian [BloodLines]

I don't really have any other ships from actual shows.

ORIGINAL SHIP;

Image
Stevie Targaryen and Tyrion Septim.

This is my boyfriend and I's character's from The Elder Scrolls Online. Stevie Targaryen is an dual weilding Dragon Knight enchanter. Tyrion Septim is a multi talented Dragon Knight warrior. She's proficient in Enchanting, Alchemy and Soul trapping abilities. Tyrion's mainly skilled at Metalworking, Soul abilities and killing. Whilst they are mostly separated apart from a few dungeons and military assignments, they still belong to the Ebonheart Pact and fight for their fellow nords. Together they have escaped from Cold Harbour, Taken down armies and evil deities.

Tyrion has a pet monkey, whilst Stevie prefer's to just keep her pet's at the bank for fear of their safety (that's not actual an issue but I just cbf with them). They both own horses, whilst Tyrion's has no name, Stevie's is named Bruce. They plan to one day take the pledge of Mara and bind their souls together for all eternity in Nirn. They are both soul less aswell, probably good to point that out. Stevie is in charge of their Guild, Dragon Spawn and they are both equally active in the Guild - Helping out other lower levels in the lands.

[These are two characters that will be featuring in my Ebonheart series on here.]
May 6th, 2015 at 05:15am