Let's Talk About Mibba!

All right, Mibba. Here's the deal: you've been in my life since I was fourteen years old. I'm now 22, and holy crap, I just realized it's almost been ten years! I joined on November 2, 2007, and now I officially feel old.

Anyway, wow. Basically, Mibba, you're awesome. You've been a very nice constant in my life. I've gone through so much over the years, but no matter what happened, at the end of the day, I could always log on and Mibba would be there.

I've met the most amazing people, too; people from all over the world, and some only a few states away that I'm determined to one day meet in person. cough Destiny cough. BUT REALLY. It's hard to imagine never having met any of the Mibbians I've come to know over the years. It's just crazy.

Plus, holy crap, the things we can do here! Making story layouts has become one of my most favorite things to do. I can remember when I first joined and I had absolutely no idea what the hell I was doing. It was bad. But now...I enjoy it so much. I also enjoy making blog layouts and signatures and damn if I had the banner making skills that some of ya'll have, by God, I would do that, too! *sighs*

I also love how easy it is to use Mibba. The navigation is so simple to grasp, and you can do so many things here that you can't on other writing sites. I'm a member of fanfiction.net and Ao3, and I've never seen blogging or poem features there. You can do it all on Mibba, and I'm so thankful for that.

I could literally go on for hours about the things I love about this site, but as it is, Raw is on and I'm waiting to see my darlings Roman, Dean, and Seth. Yeah, that has absolutely nothing to do with this blog so I'll go before I divert anymore off topic!

Mibba, I love you. End.

xoxo.
May 19th, 2015 at 02:22am