Update #2

Alright, kiddies. I've been going through a hell of a lot of shit the last three months so my stories have actually gotten attention from me in waves. I moved back in with my parents and I got a job with uncertain hours, so I'm trying to fit everything in with my schedule to find some sort of peace. That means my stories have been getting a little neglected lately. However, I have had a recent rush of muse and I would really love to get a few updates out soon. In addition to my main attractions, I am thinking about hitting a couple rewrites of my older stories since I've been reading them again. I want to see where I can make them go now and if I can maybe finally write an actual end to one of my many stories. (I'm notorious for not finishing projects. One of my goals this year is to change that.) I do also have a couple new ideas but I might just write them down for later... I'm unsure for the time being.

So, the bottom line here is that I shouldn't write when I am tired as fuck because it always seems to turn into mindless rambling but yeah. My point is that stories will be getting updates and there may be some new content coming soon. Blah blah blah...

Until next time ---
Love, Peace, and Bacon Grease
May 20th, 2015 at 06:34am