Not Feeling It

I've been doing Info on a new story (not going to post in on here, cause want it to get published). I'm going to be straight with you all, I think the amount I post on here with stories that I work on here is 50% along with the things I want to publish.

Oh if only the little voices in my head would shut up. No I am not crazy totally. If there was a true definition of crazy, my mom would be there and a lot of other people. It would be like opening the yearbook and seeing all the outgoing people plastered all over the book. Yes there is different meaning of crazy, some crazy people are the best sort of people.

Any ways, I've been working on my story 'Passing Bride' and then I come on here and am like, "Okay Mibba people, get ready for a new chapter, because here it comes!" I'm all amp up, then I can't even get half way done. I'm just like, "I'm not feeling it,"

I got a butt load, of pictures for my 'Twisted Cinderella' story. So I might work on the layout. But I am really not feeling the urge to update anything. I think I need to just chill and no write...if only that was possible. If I'm lucky, I'll post a chapter for 'Twisted Cinderella' either tonight or tomorrow just to show off my layout and some new ideas.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to do my one month recommend storie blog post, so I don't have to do it later.

Alright, I'm off to make a layout and stuff.
June 2nd, 2015 at 07:33am