The Bae Area

The Bay Area? More like the BAE Area amirite? Image

Image

I know I’m hella late

Alright, so it’s Mibba Culture Month and I’m so happy we’re doing this because it’s so nice to learn about where all the mibbians come from. Your culture’s definitely something to be proud of and you’re letting people know more about you. I’m gonna let you guys know more about my culture.

I was born in San Francisco and I absolutely love the whole Bay Area. Or like the title says, the BAE area because we cute af. I’m pretty sure a lot of people heard of this city since it’s one of the “popular” cities that people like to visit. I lived in Daly City (a metro area nearby) until I was five and moved away to somewhere in the Sacramento area for ten years, but we still always came back to the Bay all the time. Whether to go shopping or family parties, I never strayed away from where I was from because we love it so much. Then in 2010, we moved back down and we only come back to Sac just to visit my grandparents. Other than that, I honestly don’t miss Sacramento and was happy to be moving closer to home.

Image

(I live within the Solano County)
I’m a city girl. I’ve been all around the Bay because a majority of my family lives here. I’ve been to San Jose, Oakland, Napa, Berkeley, almost everywhere. I love the nightlife, I love the scenery, and I love all the different kinds of people you can meet. So for the remaining days of June, expect me to post a lot of stuff about where I come from.

Image

So the reason why this is so late is because I haven’t been on Mibba because of life and stuff. Also I’ve been catching up on Orange is the New Black and The 100 But that’s not all. It’s also because the GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS WON THE NBA FINALS.

Image

Here’s the thing: In the Bay, we’re all big on sports so this was an amazing moment. Remember when I blogged about the SF Giants winning the world series in October? Well, this is even more amazing because it’s the first time the Warriors have won in forty years. The parade’s tomorrow and my mom and I are definitely going.

Also, I just got a new fic idea for a Hayliver yesterday so guess what I’m gonna work on that and once again push back the baby fic bc I’m trash SO FUCKING PUNCH ME WITH A CHAINSAW WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF. It’s gonna be short like 2k or 3k, but still. I’m like crying but still celebrating the Warriors it’s been a weird week okay don’t look at me.

Deuces.
June 19th, 2015 at 04:46am