Original Fiction Story Reviews Giveaway!

For the past year or so (I haven't really kept track) Mibba has been a little really lacking when it comes to activity. We all have felt the dwindling numbers of readers, the lack of comments and the silence of our fellow Mibbians. I'll admit that it feels flippin' amazing to receive comments on a story praising your work. I'll also admit that it really sucks butt when a) you have only a few readers and b) no one comments on your story.

So as a way of giving back and it increase the overall happiness of all you beautiful and talented writers, I'm giving out no strings attached story reviews! That's right, you heard me. NO STRINGS ATTACHED STORY REVIEWS. You can give me your story, someone else's or both. I'll take them all.

A C C E P T I N G

• Original Fiction
• All Genres
• All Ratings
• D R A B B L E | O N E -S H O T| F U L L L E N G T H

The reviews will be honest and more like a critique but still full of love. They will be broken up by chapter into two sub categories (impression and grammar). Depending on length, it may take me a few days to fully finish the critique. They will be posted on the story comment page or private message, depending on what you prefer. Just let me know in the comment section.

GIVE ME ALL YOUR STORIES!
July 10th, 2015 at 11:33pm