I'm Trash

Hi guys. I'm gonna talk about my fave (ongoing) TV shows rn and I'd really love to befriend everyone who also loves the same shows as me, so we can all squee over the greatness together.

I'M GREY'S ANATOMY TRASH

It's literally my favorite show on earth (well, you know, up until a CERTAIN characters death this last season). I'm not entirely sure if I want to continue watching the next season because of this character's death (not because of the character himself dying, but just the fact that it was bad writing to make that happen and yeah. it's a discussion i'm willing to have with anyone who's as pissed as I am about it). Also, I'm the biggest Cristina trash there ever was. Like, she's my boo. As is Alex Karev. Alex is the reason why I'd ever want to continue watching the show. He's been my wallpaper on my phone since I started watching the show 2 years ago. My theory is that if I ever find someone I love more than Alex (like a real person lol) then I have found my soulmate. See? Such trash.

I'M SENSE8 TRASH

Don't even get me started on Sense8. I've never loved every single character in a TV show until Sense8 happened. It's by The Wachowskis, who did the Matrix series, and it's just so wonderful. Like I'm Will trash, Riley trash, Lito trash, Kala trash, Capheus trash, Wolfgang trash, Nomi trash, and Sun trash. Kala is my soul sister. I want a boy that is Will, Lito, Capheus, and Wolfie altogether. I want Nomi and Riley to be my best friends in the universe. I want to squeeze Sun with all the love in the world. If you are like me and demand diversity in Hollywood, THIS IS THE SHOW FOR YOU. There's LGBTQ+ representation, racial representation, each culture is thoroughly shown and without bias. Like it's AH-FREAKING-MAZING. I'm in love with this show so much.

I'M BROOKLYN NINE-NINE TRASH

ANDY SAMBERG THO!!!!! Since Parks and Rec ended, this show is my comedy bae. Like it's just so feel-good and funny and not like every crime show. And need I say, I'm the biggest Peraltiago trash on the planet. They simply LOOK at each other and I die. But I'm also Terry trash (TERRY CREWS!!!) and Ray Holt trash and Boyle trash AND ROSA AND AMY WHO ARE TWO LATINA GIRLS TRASH. Also love the diversity in this show because Ray is black and gay AND THE CAPTAIN OF THE PRECINCT. Can I get a freaking hallelujah?!??!?!?!?

I'M THE 100 TRASH

omfg Bellarke and Linctavia are everything to me. Also, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'd jump Lincoln's bones at any second. Too many attractive people in this show (I still dream about half-naked Bellamy). And I NEEEEED to mention that Desmond from Lost and Burke from Grey's Anatomy are in this show (Kane and Jaha, respectively). Like my two loves from my two fave shows (since Lost has ended, I didn't add it to this list). And my ultimate boo MONTY should get his own show. In general, I love sci-fi, so to see a CW show do a somewhat decent job at it is good (I'll admit that some of the science behind some of the things are kinda off and you can tell it's like all they could think of, but whatever, I don't really watch for the science...).

I'M LAW AND ORDER: SVU TRASH

Olivia Benson should literally be hailed as feminist queen since, what, 1990? I think that's when the first season aired. I only saw from season 8 onwards because Netflix nor any other third-party websites had anything from before, but I love it. Each episode gives me high blood pressure from the anxiety but it's just so terrifying and so great at the same time. Some lovely characters and come and gone, but Carisi from the newest season is my boo. I'd also do him in a second, he's just so cute and funny. BUT ICE-T THOUGH. He's (and Olivia, Nick, and Carisi) the reason why I binge-watch each season during the summer. I just love everyone in this show.

I'M ONCE UPON A TIME TRASH

Okay so I wasn't fond of this show in the beginning mainly because I was just SO BORED of the Regina vs Emma nonsense. But now that that's over with, I LOVE THIS SHOW. I'm obviously Captain Swan trash like no other (but miss u Graham), as well as Outlaw Queen and Rumbelle (you know, pre-this last season) trash. Hook is literally the reason why I started watching it again. Also because I'm such a sucker for fairytales lmao. Like despite the shitty ass graphics, they do a pretty good job at doing all these fairytales. I think one of my favorite things about this show though is Regina's character development. Like that is one thing I'll always give the writers kudos for. And Hook. Thank you, writers, for Captain Hook.

I'M ARROW/THE FLASH TRASH (hehehe that rhymed)

I put Arrow and The Flash together in this one 'cause they're in the same universe and yeah yeah. But holy comolie. I actually met Stephen Amell at Phoenix Comic-con because I love him as Oliver Queen so much. And oLICITY. I'm such Olicity trash it's ridiculous. But I'm not one of those crazies that hated Raylicity because of it. I actually loved Raylicity. Please tell me someone else also does. I feel like I'm one of the only ones. And lest we forget ultimate bae DIGGLE. Remember his "at least you're not the black driver" joke? I CRIED.

AND NOW THE FLASH. The Flash is literally one of the best superhero shows out there, imo. And it has FANTASTIC ratings, esp for a CW show. I'm trash for all the characters. This is actually one of the only shows ever where I don't much care for the romance. Like I like it and think its cute and whatever, but I'm so into each character individually. My favorite relationship though is Joe and Barry. I'm Joebarry (?) TRASH. I legit cried in the finale. I hope y'all know what scene I'm talking about.

I also need to mention that I'm probably going to be Legends of Tomorrow trash as well. Stay tuned for that.

I'M AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D TRASH

I just think that Joss Whedon is a genius for tying in all the Avengers movies together and then also tying it into this show. Like you see the events of Captain America 2 happen in more detail and with more build up through AoS and it's brilliantly done in my opinion. I love this show so much that I get emotionally attached to everything, but I think one person needs recognition and that's my baby boo Leo Fitz. Needless to say, I'm also Fitzsimmons trash, but Fitz literally made me cry this season SO MANY TIMES. He's so precious and cute and funny and his stupid little accent just kills me every day. Also the lady who voiced Mulan (Ming-Na Wen) is in it as Agent Melinda May and you bet your ass she's just as badass in this show. If anyone watches this show, we need to discuss that last second of the season 2 finale because what the fuck...

I'M EMPIRE TRASH

Hooooooooly shit. I didn't expect Empire to be so good until I realized Lee Daniels made it. I love The Butler, jsyk. But anywho, this show is so great and drama-filled. It's everything I ever need in a TV show. Like just give me drama, romance, and huge ass twists and you've won me over. But Cookie Lyon (aka Taraji P. Henson) is my role model. She's everything I wish I was. Also, I have a crush on Jamal and would totally do Andre in 2 seconds. I love family drama shows lol. I don't know what the appeal is, but it's just so interesting and enticing to me. Also, I listen to their music RELIGIOUSLY. Can we talk about how great Drip Drop is? Like hello, give this dude a Grammy please.

and since I have now realized how many goddamn shows I watch, Imma cap the detailed list here. Just know I watch more shows than this. It's a problem for me, actually. I need someone to take Netflix away from me...

But I hope someone else is as trash as me!!!!
July 21st, 2015 at 02:49am