Dear Diary, Day One

Hi! I saw this in the forums, Mibba's Dear Diary Challenge, and I really really want to make sure I complete it because I think a custom rank would be super cool. Also, I'm starting my first day of senior year tomorrow so it would be cool to document some of it.

Anywho, so here's the first prompt: First off, why are you doing this challenge and what do you hope to gain from it?

I am doing this challenge because I've never really done something like this before and I want to commit myself to doing it. I want to be more involved on here other than updating my stories and occasionally posting blogs. I've been on here for 4 years now, so why not?

I would like to gain the ability to write about a different thing every day. Also, this is dumb, but Harry's twitter bio is "Raconteur" so I'm really gonna try and get that rank so we can match. Yes, I am every bit a carroty fangirl as I was 3 years ago. Sue me.

Anyways, so I start school tomorrow, as I previously mentioned. I'm kind of nervous because my schedule got messed up and I got put in Design instead of Creative Writing, which sucks because I'm an editor for my school's 2 magazines so I obviously really need to be in that class. My teacher went to guidance and they said I need to make an appointment to get my schedule rearranged and we can sort it out, but it's still annoying.

IDK. I get to drive to school, which is exciting. My brother went back to college and he left his car, so now I get to drive it. I cleaned it the other day and that was a nightmare, but now it's a little less UGH and I bought an air freshener so now I can drive it without choking.

So yeah. Here's to the start of this challenge! Hopefully I do well. BYE.
September 3rd, 2015 at 02:46am