Accidental Hiatus + Something New

Somehow, someway, I managed to take a summer hiatus. It really wasn’t intentional. I wish I hadn't honestly. But, nonetheless, it happened. I'd say it was due to focusing on other creative things. I've been trying to start up a new blog. Like a real blog. With recipes and DIY's and beauty reviews + recommendations and all that stuff. And if I wasn’t busy with that, I was doing stuff on the Sims. Which, I know, it sounds hella nerdy but it's actually not. I want to be an interior designer so I use the Sims to build homes and decorate theme, since I don’t have any other kind of rendering software. Plus, it's fun to play and fun to make Sims. So yeah, that's what I’ve been busy with, my blog and the Sims.

A little update on my stories. I have 3 original fictions going right now and 2 fan fictions. I think, at least for now, I’m going to forget about my 2 fan fictions and focus on my original fictions. However, I’m not going to focus on all of them. Mainly just Monsters In Your Bed and Tear Out All Your Tenderness. And… something new! I know, I really fucking don’t need to be starting another story, but I just have to.

Coming September 2015 to a computer near you, Cotton Candy Heart.

Melanie Martinez dropped a new album recently called Cry Baby and it has such a strong… image (I think the right word is) to it. It totally inspired me and I'm going to write a story, not necessarily based off of it, but inspired by it. But seriously, even if you don’t read my story, you should listen to the album. It's fantastic! Its so different from anything that’s out right now.

I'll throw some song recommendations your way:
1. Sippy Cup
2. Pity Party
3. Carrousel (Bobby Green Remix)
4. Dollhouse

Let me guys know what you think!

And before I end this blog, I’m having trouble with my theme.
Whenever I try to change the link color in my actual blog post, nothing happens. I'll go back into the editor and it says I have no color entered for links. The font color will change just fine. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong? Or can anyone help me? It would be much appreciated.
September 11th, 2015 at 12:48am