Because I'm Desperate (Anyone Interested in Once Upon a Time and SPN Please Click Here)

I've already posted this in the roleplay recruitment thread, but as the title states, I'm kind of desperate, and also a little impatient, haha.

I know I haven't been all that active on here as of late and, to be quite honest, this semester is already kicking my ass, but all my favorite shows, including Supernatural and Once Upon A Time, are coming back, and I am here yet again to throw up the idea for a crossover roleplay between the two shows because I honestly just cannot get enough of Swanchester (Dean/Emma). If you needed some help picturing the two together, here ya go: One, two

Basically, I have two ideas, both of which involve Emma and Dean as one pairing. For the first pairing, however, I would like the other pairing to be Sam/OC and the second could either be Sam/OC or Killian/OC.

Idea one: This would be set during the first season of Once and somewhere around season five of SPN. Sam, Dean and OC, who is also a hunter, find themselves in Storybrooke. In this scenario, the Winchesters and OC, who has been hunting with the boys for a few years now, they met thanks to Bobby, are following a lead to a potential case somewhere in the New England area. Dean ends up taking a wrong turn, though in all of his Dean Winchester fashion, refuses to admit that he's lost, and only gets them more lost in the process. This is when they happen upon a small town in Maine, one of which none of them have ever heard of. Nevertheless, Dean's stomach wins out, as it always does, and they end up in Granny's. This would be not long after Henry has brought Emma to Storybrooke as well, and little does the kid know that now both of his parents are in town because, yes, I still have not gotten over the whole lie Emma told Henry about his dad prior to finding out about Neal because whenever pie is mentioned, my mind always seems to go to Dean now. Basically, the happenings of season one of Once would still take place, with the boys and OC there as well now. I was thinking that the OC would actually be Emma's sister, not that she is aware that she has one, and she has something to do with the whole breaking the curse thing. She'd be like an accomplice to the savior or something I guess, and Emma would need her help to break the curse, so that would be how and why the boys and OC end up in Storybrooke.

Idea two: This would be set somewhere between the third and fourth season of Once, and around either season six or seven of SPN, after Sam has gotten his soul back. Basically, a friend of Bobby's happens to be the uncle of Greg Mendell. He phones his good friend Bobby Singer when he hasn't heard from his nephew in quite some time. The last time he heard from him, his nephew was heading to a town called Storybrooke. The uncle suspects that something isn't right, and that his nephew is missing. When Bobby receives this phone call, he gives the boys and OC a call because well, it sounds like a potential case to him, and the boys and OC agree as well. In this case, OC is, yet again, another hunter, however I'm thinking she has no ties to the fairytale world. In this case, Dean still has a past with Emma, and is shocked when they all reach Storybrooke, which isn't it suspicious that this town is pretty much nowhere? Sam's done some pretty damn good research and has turned up with nothing, which on further seems to prove that this is definitely a potential case. Anyway, like I said, Dean has a past with Emma, and again he is Henry's father, so forget about Neal being his dad, because Swanchester all the way baby! OC is a hunter who I'm thinking, in case, could be Bobby's niece or something, and she's just along for the ride in this case, and ends up caught up in a hell of a lot more than she expected to be. Like I said earlier, the OC in this case could be paired again with Sam or with Killian, or anyone from Once for that matter.

Doubling is quite obviously a must in both of these scenarios, however, you don't need to be a super experience roleplayer to message me or anything like that. As long as your posts are at least a paragraph or two in length, and your grammar and spelling is decent, lack in experience will not be an issue at all.

I am also down for some Captain Swan role-plays as well, both AU and non-AU.

If you are interested in any of the above, please comment on this blog post or shoot me a PM.
September 30th, 2015 at 05:50pm