Diamonds Are Forever! (The Sims 4)

I'm addicted to the Sims 4. I've done a couple challenges with the Sims. I'm currently in the middle of a Legacy challenge as well as a Runway Teen challenge. But I have an idea for a story line. It's going to be very James Bond meets Mr. and Mrs Smith . It's going to be about two agents. One is a diamond agent the other will be a double agent, the villain branch of the Secret Agent career. I'm going to build in Newcrest since it's completely blank. And I'm going to experiment with house designs and everything. I'm going to do secondary characters that'll either be agents or criminals or officers. But it's going to focus around the main two agent characters, whose names I have no ideas for. But this is my random sims blog. I might post screenshots if you guys want. Also if you want, you can help me come up with some of the secondary characters. I'm most likely going to utilize the random button for a lot of them.

I've been really inspired to do this since I've been listening to the song Diamonds are Forever by Shirley Bassey. And this'll give me a major break from my challenges. And who knows, maybe this will give me inspiration to actually write something!
October 4th, 2015 at 08:18pm