So I Need Some Ideas

So for Halloween I decided to finally write my series of short anthology series inspired by Goosebumps, Tales from the Crypt, the movie Trick r Treat and Are You Afraid of the Dark.
It's set in my creepy awesome town of Haven/Jericho and the neighbouring city (which has no name, it's just called the city) and is centred around Briar Clarke, a loner with the ability of automatic writing, a type of mediumship in which someone in a trancelike state produces written words without consciously writing them.
Carrying a notebook around with her, Briar is drawn to certain places and soon finds pages of her journal filled with the stories of events that have happened and some yet to occur, stories about people who have passed and about beings that some cannot believe exists.

It's kind of like someone reading or telling a bedtime story almost, it's because of this comparison that Briar refers to herself as 'a Storyteller'.

Currently I have a story based on the greek myth of Clytemnestra, Electra and Orestes with a murderous pair of twins and a Tate Langdon twist, a ghost love story, a possession story, possibly a story centered around some of the Everetts of the past, one based on the Bloody Mary legend, maybe a vampire one and a few more.

But I really want to hear from you guys as to what you want to read! So send me in some ideas and I'll try to write a short story around it for my anthology! I'll totally credit and everything :)

Okay question time!
1. Favourite Halloween movie?
2. Favourite horror creature?
3. Best anthology?
4. What were you for Halloween last year?
October 6th, 2015 at 05:30am