I Killed My Second Car Today

Well this time it's not dead dead. It can be fixed. Unfortunately it can't be fixed until this weekend though so I'm without a car until then. I'll have to rely on my family and friends and boyfriend to give me rides until it's fixed. In fact, no one could help me this morning and my cousins boyfriend or exboyfriend or whatever they are stopped to help me. This guy is seriously the nicest guy ever and it's funny because he didn't even realize it was me. He just stopped to help someone that looked like they were in trouble. He literally waited with me until my mom picked me up. While waiting he offered to tow my car for free. Then when I got home I called him and he came all the way back to my broken down car with a car trailer and towed it for me.

Seriously why doesn't the world have more people like him? The second time I went to my car, I brought my dad with and my dad decided he didn't want this done for free(which I totally agreed, I wanted to pay him too). So my dad gave him some money and now I have a dead car, but at least it's at home and not been impounded.

The worst news of all? I'm missing two of my classes today. I'll have my dads car to take to the last one, but I got 0's for not showing up which is lovely. The most stressful part? I'm already behind in anatomy and chemistry and those are the classes I missed. So it's going to be worst now.

Today has just been so ugh.

Yesterday was such a good day and I was so happy so naturally something had to go wrong today. And I bet tomorrow I get to walk to my "job interview" because I wont have a car to use at that time.

So over this day.
Rant over.
October 6th, 2015 at 08:10pm