Birthday + New Obsessions + Mibba Wave.

So, my birthday just passed a couple of days ago (October 6th). It was really great. I have the most amazing friends and family, and I am so grateful for them. I even got a letter from my parents in the mail with a gift card for gas, and they suggested that I come visit them in their letter. So I think I might do that, it will be really fun. I might even invite my cousins along for the ride. My grandma took me and my aunt to have dinner at Benihana, and I even had left overs for the next day. My friend came over for a bit to drop off gifts, I haven't seen her in a while. So that was really great and I was so excited to be able to see her before she goes off to Hawaii for a bit.

There is also the little fact that Netflix added the fourth season of AHS on my birthday and the tenth season of Supernatural the day after! Such amazing gifts. Thank you, Netflix!

I haven't been on here in a while. And let me tell you guys about my new found obsessions. My gosh.

+ Sense8.

I am obsessed with this show. It is so dang good. There are some hilarious parts and some parts that made me cry and other parts that had me so confused. I love it. And I adore that there is an actual transgender actress playing a transgender character for once.

+ Orphan Black.

Oh my gosh. I'm only partway through season one. But I am totally hooked. Like I had to drag myself to the library after class to get my homework done, because I knew that I would be watching the show if I went straight home. I haven't been productive all week. But that's also because of my birthday and the fact that I haven't been feeling so great.

Anyhoo, such an amazing show with amazing acting and so much action. I love action.

I can't even produce coherent sentences for these shows. Just nothing that could do them justice. Any other fans out there that I can fangirl with?

Unrelated to the other two topics. You know how we have all been complaining that nobody is on Mibba anymore and all that? What if we start like a wave or something? We could each get at least three friends to join the site or something. Then maybe more people would be active and leaving comments and all that. Ya know what I mean?

I'm typing all this on my phone. So sorry if it's a total mess.
October 9th, 2015 at 09:22pm