October Giveaway!

IT'S OCTOBER! IN OTHER WORDS, IT'S MONTH-LONG HALLOWEEN!

October (AKA Halloween) just means the world is that much closer to the month of gift giving. In early honor of that gift giving month, I introduce to you my very first giveaway!

(**and the crowd goes wild!**)

Anyway, I'm a total noob when it comes to giveaways, so please bear with me. Also, I'm not very good at graphics, so I can't offer you much in the way of Halloween goodies, but please carry on and see what sort of treats I can give you!

Please pick one of the following Halloween items:

THE JACK O'LANTERN

Image
This jack o'lantern is super adorable and comes with great goodies! Look at that cutie! How could he not gift you with such nice treats?

- three comments (of at least 50 words) on any stories of your choice
- two comments on any photos of your choice
- one comment on any blog of your choice

THE FRIENDLY GHOST

Image

Casper has arrived to gift you with some nice things! See? Sometimes we can have nice things.

- two recommendations on any stories of your choice
- two recommendations on any blogs or articles of your choice
- two recommendations on any poems of your choice

THE SALEM CAT

Image
... because of the great treats that come with this witty kitty! Now, Salem is an English major, so of course, I have to honor that.

- three comments (of at least 50 words) on any stories of your choice
- two recommendations of any stories of your choice
- one comment (of at least 50 words) on any poem of your choice

THE WITCHY WITCH

Image
Witches may be wicked, but at least they've got great goodies in their witchy caldrons!

- two comments (of at least 50 words) on any stories of your choice
- two comments on any blogs or articles of your choice
- two comments on any photos of your choice

Like I said, I can't offer much, but I would be more than happy to give any of these! Take your pick, and let me know in the comments! Happy October!

*Please provide the titles of the stories, blogs, articles, or poems you would like me to comment on or recommend.
**If one of the options in any of the gifts does not suit you (say, you don't have any poems for me to comment on or recommend), I would be happy to substitute that for an extra comment or recommendation in another area. Just let me know!

Thanks so much!
October 10th, 2015 at 08:40am