Guys | Story Idea | Irresponsible

Guys!! Be proud of me! After six days (3 of which I had no Internet on my computer and 1 of which I was too dizzy to stand up) I finally started my candy bowl stuff! I finished photo comments, story recs, and if this site would load, I’d be done with poem comments too!

Of course, I blew off my homework tonight to do this. So be psyched!

Or not. It really doesn’t matter. Mibba takes a buttload of time to actually pull up a page or post a comment so it’s literally taken me an hours to do like four things on this site. So heads up, I’m definitely not going to try story comments tonight. Haha that would be funny though, wouldn’t it? I’d probably throw my computer and you’d never hear from me again.

*Little side note: If you were supposed to get a story rec and it didn’t go through, please let me know and I will try again. Those buttons don’t seem to want to stay on “recommended”.

--

So I have a possible story idea for NaNo. Even if I don’t try and rush to make the story in a month, I think I’d really like to write it. But on top of that, I had another thought tonight.

Obsessed

This story I wrote like forever ago. It’s probably been like three years. And I swear it’s probably like 200 words long and horribly written. However, it is my favorite thing I’ve ever written because it’s realistic for me. Some of it’s not me, but some of it is. I think I explained in the author notes or whatever.

But I’ve been thinking about writing things related to the story. What it’s like to be on medication for OCD. Maybe even what it was like for me to sit there in high school and listen to my classmates mock OCD because it’s not a “real disorder”.

I don’t know. It’s just a thought, but I’m not sure how interesting it’d be for anyone. Of course, I could just write for myself too. We’ll see.

Input might be nice? Maybe not. Up to you.

--

I feel so irresponsible. I have five exams next week and I haven’t studied for any of them. I’ve been so depressed the last couple of weeks, topped off with the stress of quitting the best job I ever had to go to the most chaotic place in the world, it’s been hell. I just haven’t cared about school and that’s dangerous for me because I’m literally a B student right now and that’s not far from a C and really anything under a C for me means I have to retake it.

So I should probably kick myself in the butt. It’s hard not having friends in college that know the struggle and can help. All of my friends get drunk every night and have no plans for their future. Which is cool, but surrounding yourself with people going the same direction as you is supposed to be helpful isn’t
it?
October 26th, 2015 at 06:33am