Old Layouts

To whom this may concern,

It has come to my attention, that in my absence, a bunch of my old layouts/banners, including some I've made by request for other people, have had the links disabled by the site they were hosted on, due to that feature having become a "pay" option only.

As I will not be paying on that site to host the links, I am in the process of moving everything to a different site. It may take some time as I had made a TON of banners and layouts, not just for myself, but for other people, but if one of your stories has been affected by this, I am sorry. I am working on fixing it. If you have already replaced it will a different layout/banner, that's okay.

If you are missing a banner/layout that was made by me, and would like to continue to use it, either message me and I'll get it fixed ASAP, or know that it WILL eventually be moved over, so it will be back up and visible hopefully by the end of the week.

Again, I'm sorry to anyone who was affected, or any of my readers who is new to one of my old stories, or noticed it missing during a re-read (this is how I noticed the affected stories of my own- I'd already switched over to a different site for my newer stories, so I hadn't realized that the banners were missing).

~Red
November 1st, 2015 at 07:39pm