Alex Moore., What's Good?


I haven’t talked to Leanne AKA Alex Moore. until now! She has a wide range of stories posted here on Mibba, with a passion for co-writes and over the edge stories. If you haven’t hit her up, please do yourself a favor and chat her up! Thanks for giving me a chance to interview you, Leanne! (:

MIBBA RELATED:
Please tell the world of Mibba your name, username (the origins of it) zodiac sign and how you came upon Mibba!
My name on here is Alex Moore. which is not my true name. I am dutch so my name wasn't really appealing to put on an international site, so I named myself after the first true character I wrote. And I've always wanted to be called Alex. My real real name is Leanne. My Zodiac sign is scorpio; does that say something about me?

Sam’s comment: Just out of curiousity, why would you want to be called Alex? c:

What are you hoping to get out from your experience with Mibba? (become known or)
I joined Mibba to just write and show people what I've written. I love making layouts for my stories and I really have ego-trips reading comments. I've met some great people to write with and co-writing is what I love best. Can't really finish a story on my own.

Give me a list of your favorite stories and authors! AYE, NAME DROP THOSE PEEPS.
My favorite authors are Lady Nikki Nightmare and Chelsey Cate Reed, they are two girls I write my co-writes with. There also was this one shot I crossed paths with, and I feel so ignorant for forgetting the title or the author, but it was a work of art. It was a one-shot about a mug! If I ever find it again; I'm going to tell everyone to read it!

What is the very first story you finished? What piece are you most proud of?
The first story I finished (and was not a two-shot) is not even finished here on mibba. We've been updating it slowly but it's called: When the Going Gets Tough.

As for what I am most proud of at this moment will be Underestimate Me. It’s a story about rebel women fighting against a male dominated world.

Promote your stuff! Give me some of your stories and why people should check it out! SHARE THE GOLD, PASS IT AROUND AAYYE.
Promotion? I always feel like a real pimp when I am whoring out my stories. Besides the two stories mentioned above I have recently started a new co-write. It's a science fiction in the George Orwell sense of the word.
Its called: Anger is a Gift. and I'd love some feedback!

Besides those I have two two-shots which I can truly brag about because I kinda love what I did with them. I hope you may agree? If not there is always room for improvement! They are called Carolina, I Just Paint. and Mal de Mere.

Sam’s comment: Carolina, I Just Paint is amazing!!

What is one thing you do to shake (I shake it) off writer's block?
Writer’s block? The efficient cure for that is called co-writing. Discussing plot and thinking up scenes is amazing. It’s the best fun a 'writer' can have.

KILL, KISS, KARDASHIAN! (Bwahahah) Give me a friend from Mibba, animal, and celebrity who you would kill, kiss or see them as a Kardashian family.
I'd totally kiss Chelsey if I had too haha, as animal; The Orangutan is my favorite, celebrity? Hmmm Let's kill the governor of Walking dead.

GETTING TO KNOW THE INNER YOU: (random questions)

Go to your phone's album and scroll to the 175th picture. Describe and tell me about it.
It’s a picture of my collection box from Calvin and Hobbes, which I got from my boyfriend for our 4-year anniversary.

What's the most embarrassing thing you done in your college/high school career?
Most embarrassing? Writing my bike into the bushes while waving to someone I knew.

Give me two truths and one lie and I'll try to guess which one is the lie.
I am a med-student, I hate kids and I am a closeted fangirl for a lot of series.

Sam’s comment: YOU HATE KIDS IS THE LIE. please.

Are you more of a chicken nugget or chicken strip kind of person? (If you are vegan or vegetarian, I'm sorry for this question.
Chicken nuggets? I don't eat this very often though...

What is your go to outfit or article of clothing?
My black leather jacket (a girl just needs one)

Sam’s comment: I don’t own anything leather :o weather here isn’t ideal for it haha #hawaiiproblems

What shows have you binge watched this year?
Sense8! If you haven't seen it yet (a netflix original) don't waste time. It's original, international and very very thrilling. Just watch it already! It'll lift you to other heights.

What was your last text message and who did you send it to?
It was to my dad, telling him I passed my exam!

Had fun interviewing you! Also, very sorry this was posted late.
November 15th, 2015 at 01:06am