Are Blogs the New Journals? Help a Vet Learn New Tricks.

So much has changed on this site since the "new mibba" was released. I haven't been on here since May of 2011, and I'm afraid I've made a mistake by returning.

You see, back in my day, journals were the bee's knees and that's how ou promoted your stories. I'm assuming blogs are the same?

So much was different back then. The 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver inspired a hoard of fangirls to write fanfics about snowboarders, ice skaters, and even bobsledders. This rivaled well with the return of My Chemical Romance's fan base after their long hiatus. I'm not even sure what the teen craze is these days when it comes to fanfiction. I'm probably way out of touch. Back when the dinos roamed the earth, winter athletes, MCR, and Harry Potter dominated this place.

I feel I have made a mistake simply because I feel that the story that I've returned to complete and revamp will have no audience. Besides the fact that I have no idea how to even navigate this place. So I'm asking those who read this to help an old lady find her way again? Perhaps even check out my stuff so I don't feel like an 80 year old in a nigh club for teens.

Oh lord. Even then the way to finish off a journal was to include questions, that way you would secure readers and receive responses. Everyone loves answering questions. I suppose to that here would be outdated.
November 29th, 2015 at 03:53am