I Haven't Written a Paragraph in Over a Year Tell Me About Yourself

I believe the last time I actually sat down and wrote a paragraph about anything was the month before my daughter was born. Here I am a year later with a new tablet/laptop thing just itching to continue my stories while my one-year-old sleeps. Since I feel like a brand new addition to the Mibba family again, why don’t we all play the introduction game?

My name is Breanna, I’m 22 years old and have a daughter named Mickenzie. I’m obsessed with her as most mothers are with their children so unless you want to hear about how uber amazing/fun/perfect she is, Id suggest moving away from that topic. I’m starting my first semester of college this month after being out of school since 2011 (better late than never). I’m saving up with my boyfriend to move into our own home and create that loving environment that our child needs. I wish there were more things that I could say but since having my child, I sort of hid away in our room and took care of her. I now have a part time job but until recently, I had been working on my own with no coworkers. Just me and my boss who is as bad at English as I am Spanish so although we try, our communication and jokes are limited. In other words, I have no friends and no cool qualities. How about you?
January 12th, 2016 at 07:08am