#JingleVoxBox

I was very lucky enough to receive a jingle vox box with tons of goodies for the holidays! You guys at influenster are amazing and so generous. These voxboxes are to be tested and reviewed by me and anyone else who is lucky to receive one. In this vox box I received products from Cetaphil, Kiss, Biscoff, Ore-Ida, Hallmark, NYC City Proof, and Pure Ice. Now ladies if beauty products are your thing, then NYC City Proof 24hr eyeliner, Kiss Natural lashes and adhesive, and Pure ice nail polish is definitely up your alley. Pure Ice nail polish goes on so smoothly and is so shiny you don't even need a top coat. NYC City Proof eyeliner is my fave!!! I highly recommend the eyeliner and the top perk.... Completely affordable! Now I'm not too much of a fake lash girl, but I did think the Kiss lashes were good. Normally the lashes are always heavy on my lids but these were light and didn't give me the sleepy eyes. The Kiss adhesive with aloe was great too. The Hallmark itty bittys I received was Olaf from the movie Frozen. It was just so cute and my baby brother fell in love with it. I had my Biscoff Cookies with hot chocolate whip cream and marshmallows, and guys it was tastey lol. Cetaphil moisturizing cream helped me out this winter season keeping my skin smooth and moisturized. As for the Ore-Ida tater tots the recipes for these tots are endless and it would be a shame not to try every one.
February 5th, 2016 at 05:28am