#Productive but Not in the Right Way

I UPDATED TWO STORIES TODAY. WITHIN LIKE AN HOUR OF EACH OTHER TOO. Granted they were both partially written already, and one of them was really short, but still a feat in my book, 'cause that doesn't happen often.

We Will Go, my obvious fave right now. I just have a lot of ideas for this story so it's coming out a lot faster than any of my other stories. Also, I just really like the characters. As I don't have crushes on any of my other male characters, but like damn go me with Zev. Zev is too hot for his own good (thanks a lot Fawad Khan aka his face claim). Also holla new layout even though idk how I feel about it.

Calliope finally has its first chapter. This story has been in my brain for like months and now that there's a contest to go with it, hopefully it'll have the same fate as We Will Go and start coming out pretty quickly. The chapters are all gonna be pretty short anyway, so I hope so.

I wrote one sentence of The Davis Redemption (#progress) and I had half of Voyager written until my laptop crashed and lost it :( So now I have to rewrite it and ugh that's the worst. Not to mention all the contest entries I've yet to write. I hate everyone who has a great contest out right now because I'm entered in so many I've lost track. Kidding about the hating part, obvi.

Unfortunately, I should've been more productive with school stuff. I have 5 quizzes, a test, and a project due next week and I haven't done shit for any of them. I should've started making my study guide for my test today. Actually, I should have started it yesterday but I had so much shit to do that I couldn't do it. The amount of work I have this semester compared to last semester is ridiculous. If this was plotted on a graph, it would look like an exponential function.

But I'm trying to keep my head up, like how I usually do. My eyes are killing me right now so I'm gonna watch all the shows I missed this week and maybe later tonight I can start that study guide. Also, I need new music. I'm getting really bored of everything saved on Spotify right now, so if y'all could rec me some catchy tunes, I'd love ya. Preferably obscure-y ones that I wouldn't hear on the radio, please and thank you <3
February 13th, 2016 at 02:48am