I'm Home!

Hello everyone!

After a very long break I’ve decided that I miss writing and the community here so much that I had to return! I didn’t leave for any particular reason, it just became difficult to balance this, work, and school. But I’ve decided that I need to make time to do things that make myself happy, and that is being with all you lovely people!

As I’m sure you’ve noticed, I’ve started writing and creating new stories right away. Although I will still be heavily involved with the hockey-fandom community (I can’t resist my beloved Sidney) I have decided to start branching out more into original fiction as well, mostly short stories and crime related romances. You can all thank Dawn of Light and her AMAZING Guilty Until Proven Innocent contest for the whole crime novel obsession, as well as going with my brother to police and courthouse events in our community.

Anyway, I am hoping to get back in the swing of writing long, chaptered stories again, seeing how I only have 3 at the moment. (Surrogate and A Shot At Love being my hockey ones and Insanity as my Original Fiction) But will be leaving lots of fun nuggets of one shots and short stories in the meantime.

Anyway, I’m off to writing, talk to you all soon :)

Xoxo
Ashlee
February 21st, 2016 at 07:08am