V Card

Major TMI blog.

I know I just like made a blog like a couple of hours ago, but I really have to express this.

So after I made my last blog I took my shower and did my hair (which later would be so redundant to do) and Em asks if I made it home safe and if we can meet up.

I freak the fuck out and frantically start to clean up my dorm and do my makeup. He says he went off campus for lunch and will be around my dorm at like 3. So he comes and um...

I'm not a virgin anymore.

He's so big length and thickness and my period was estimated to be today (and oh how did it come) so I didn't get much sexual pleasure from him pounding me. It wasn't a bad experience. It burned at times and I'm chalking it up to size and he used an unlubricated condom. All a bit awkward cause his voice has a lot of...bass to it so that with just the pure fact my bed was so loud from him pounding me, I'm sure everyone in my suite heard us if they were out and about during that hour.

Also very, very sorry to whoever lives below me.

He has so much stamina. Oh my god.

We only stopped cause we realized Mother Nature came by and that with the penetration led my dorm and I to look like a scene flat out of American Horror Story. I told him he owes me a new bed set and he said that's cool cause he gets paid Friday. That'll be a fun trip to WalMart.

People always tell you that semen is salty, but you dead ass don't know exactly how it is until it's shot into your throat.

I've lost so much blood. I feel like I just donated and I haven't ate yet so that's one of the many things I'm gonna do post-blood. Blood got EVERYWHERE. I told him it's like the most blood I've seen come out my body when he, ironically, left for Bible Study.

I told my best friend. She's currently at family dinner I'm currently skipping out on cause...you know. That and the blood and she doesn't have a distinct emotion, but she's disappointed and sad at me but knew it was gonna happen but didn't say anything. I knew she would react that way. I told Deyla and Ari and Ari is just like "Damn" and Deyla said I'm growing up.

Idk when I'm gonna tell my other friends. My best friend is probably gonna tell the campus squad what I did sometime during this evening.

I honestly don't know how I feel, fully, either. I don't regret losing it, but I'm not looking forward to how my thighs will feel tomorrow or seeing how this visit from Mother Nature will pan out.

Em's a virgin popper. I'm like 3/4th virgin he's taken. Idk how our relationship is gonna pan out but he plans on sleeping with me again, as soon as humanly possible, and apparently meeting my friends is on his list, too, cause I brought up Jade and how I know she would be upset with me and he was like "She can punch me in the face when we meet."

So yeah. Bike rides in the spring and all.

Remember when I said I thought this semester would be really boring?

I have math homework to do.

Mucho besos.

<3
February 22nd, 2016 at 01:45am