Sometimes My Life Is Kind of Like a Movie

I have so much to update on, but like, I just don't want to write a 3,000 word blog. Whatever.

So, I'm still working at the restaurant of course. I am in school, but I am more than likely about to drop. Again. I just can't stay focused. And I don't wanna keep going only to fail. I don't know. I'm thinking about like a technical certificate of some sort. Something that I can make money off of. Maybe further in my life I'll figure out a way to really get my shit together, but until then...

I'm gonna try to not get too worked up abut it. Times are different than what they were when my parents were my age. Sometimes careers are more of a phase. Hopefully that stands for a while.

Onto the more interesting stuff.

All this dumb shit happened with J, the guy I was fooling around with for like eight months. And let me tell you, eight months was too long. It should have ended after like the first four or five cause after that, it started getting complicated. So I am actually pretty happy that it's over with.

It ended pretty abruptly, though, and a big part of it was because of a boy. I almost feel dumb talking about guys so much, but reading everyone else's blogs, I think we're all kind of in the same boat.

Anyway, he's one of the cooks at work. My GM's son, actually. He's only been there for a couple f months, but he had his eye on me pretty much when he started. And he's so cute, y'all. He's this ginger redneck type, but he's not like staunch racist conservative. He's actually pretty liberal. That would have been a deal breaker. He's like 6'1" and pretty muscular. Ugh. I like him a whole lot. We actually started talking on Valentine's Day. He had been really shy about it and then we matched on Tinder... so fucking typical. So once that happened, it was like, "Welp, I guess this is happening."

So we texted for like three straight days. Just nonstop conversation. And then we went to this bar right down the strip that the restaurant is in. I was scared that we wouldn't vibe as well in person, but we're actually pretty great together. He's got some issues. He grew up waaaaaaay differently than I did. He's had a lot of experiences that I haven't. Sometimes I forget he's only 25.

Anyway, we get along really well. And we have awesome chemistry and all this sexual tension all the time, hahah.

So yeah, we jumped into things really fast, but most of that is because my boss/his dad went out of town for vacation, so like, when we weren't at work, we were over there. It was really nice, actually. I'm always surprised that I didn't get sick of him. Not because he annoys me or anything, but like, a lot of people do when I spend that much time with them. So, we hung out and watched movies and drank and turned into rabbits. Like we cannot keep our hands off of each other. I'm sure in time we'll calm down a little bit, but it was like trying to fit it all in while John was gone.

And speaking of fitting it all in... Ten inches is a lot, guys. I feel bad, but I can't take it all. Like, vaginas are not equipped to deal with that. It is really god, though.

Ehem. Anyway, his dad got back and so I was like, "Okay, so let's back up a little bit and now we can start taking it a little slower." So I decided that we were gonna go as long as we could without having sex which turns out to be way harder than I had thought. Considering that week we had to ourselves we were gettin' down and dirty every day multiple times a day, getting cut off kind of sucks.

So we went like... three days which is the longest we've gone. He was like, "Three days is like a year for us!"

Unfortunately, we decided to break that abstinence streak today after I got nicely drunk last night and teased the shit out of him. I really did go over to the house with the intent of keeping my legs shut. But that did not happen. And it was good. I rode him for the first time. The only thing was... We had expected his dad to be at work until like eight. So when he walked in on us...

It was quite a surprise. That's the first time anyone has walked in on me having sex aaaaaaand it was really awkward cause he is my boss. Like, my big boss. General manager. Like, he already knew that we were fooling around, knew that I had been over there the previous week. But I don't think he had expected to walk in on us on his couch. He kind of just stepped in, saw us, and walked right the fuck back out. It was like something out of a movie. I saw the door start to open and he walked in, and my eyes got big and my jaw just dropped. So embarrassing.

Luckily I'm off tomorrow and I think he's off Thursday but eventually we're gonna have to see each other and it's gonna be so weird. I'm just glad that I had my shirt on. For once. And that I wasn't on top at that particular time. That would have been worse. Coty (bae) was like, "He saw my ass!" and I was like, "HE'S MY FUCKING BOSS. Like, out of the two of us, I think I win on the mortification scale."

I ran upstairs to the bathroom afterward. He thought that I went up there to cry, but it was really just to pee and gather my thoughts.

So yeah, I had to take him to work afterward. I went home like in a daze

Cause god, I don't know how I'm gonna look my boss in the eye. I mean, I figured at some point he'd walk in on us, but I hadn't expected it to be this early on.

So, that's my life. Being a failure in school. Working. Getting with the boss' son. Sometimes I feel like I just move from guy to guy, but I really don't for the most part. I have talked to J pretty much since this started and it feels so good. I just want things to work with Coty. I really like him.

Hope all of y'all are doing well.
March 2nd, 2016 at 08:02am