Ain't Nobody Messin' With My Clique

I was talking about my favourite authors with Ella earlier and decided to make a blog about my favourite authors / people on this site. I'm feeling in a lovey mood. It must do with the fact that it's fucking cold here and I'm curled up in bed all warm and my best friend tagged me in a photo on FB that had to do with a couple being cuddly and idk.

So I don't read as much as I used to on Mibba, but I pretty much have two favourite authors (that also include in my favourite people because they're great, honestly.) (Not in any order)

1. bellamy blake - kandi
Her writing is seriously the bomb.com (sorry not sorry for saying that). It's so descriptive and well-written and I mean let's be real, Kandi is definitely the best smut writer on here. She predominantly writes fanfiction that isn't as popular, but the way she writes them is so well done and reads like an original fiction anyways, so it's fine. Kandi could literally write a story about poo and I'd read it.

Kandi's one of my favourite people because she's super smart but not condescending or rude at all about it (which sadly is the vibe I get from super intelligent people), she's caring and kind and all around a great person to get to know if you know, she was on Mibba more often :P

2. saeglopur - jordan
Jordan's writing is so fucking bomb. She has such a clear voice and her stories are so funny and relatable but not cliche and they're all around funny and her characters are awkward but cute and she's great. You can tell she puts a shit ton of effort into her work and it definitely shows in her writing. Jordan's another writer where I'm like 'you could write a textbook on economics and I'd read it' because I probably would.

Jordan's also one of my favourite people even though she lowkey intimidates me. She's super sweet and is definitely one of those people who you can't help but you want her to like you, because she has an aura of coolness. Plus I love her snaps and her makeup is always on point.

Onto favourite people (or more so, people I talk to regularly):

1. decay - raveena
We started talking because of a group write we did together (which died as group writes do lmao) and we've been friends since. Rav's super chill and we tend to fangirl about shit together, which is cool. Also she's funny af.

2. dawn of light - sam
Sam's hands down the nicest / kindest / sweetest person on Mibs. HANDS DOWN. I will be very surprised if anyone could find anything bad to say about Sam. Her stories are so mysterious and they confuse me so I always wait til she's finished with her stories before I read them, lmao.

3. kitsch - rianne
Girl you need to get on Mibba more. Rianne's extremely intelligent and I enjoy our makeup convos or really any convo we share over snap together. Rianne intimidates me in the way that she's so polished and eloquent and ugh #goals.

4. lonely girl. - jacqui
We haven't talked in a while but idc Jacqui's awesome. She's hella mature and smart and she's always great to talk to.

5. losing control. - Lizz
I didn't start talking to Lizz until The 100 club was formed (shoutout one time to Kandi for forming that group because that whole group is fkn great) but before then she intimidated me because I saw her everywhere and I had no idea how to start a convo?? Like how I do approach THE losing control.??? But now we're cool HAHA.

6. captain solo. - carissa and cis. - ella
Going to include both in the same thingy because we started talking only relatively recently. They both make me laugh and they're super nice. And ella, I totally would've put your other username in but I'll always identify you as cis so too bad.

And now for shoutouts to:
- pallid (fae) for making dope ass layouts for me, even though I tend to oops delete those stories but I swear to god I will write them in the future because I feel hella bad hahaha also everything you do is so aesthetically pleasing like your layouts and ugh
- balani because you're also hella sweet (basing this pretty much what I read in wayt) but I feel like we should talk more
- nearly witches. (victoria) - you and your blogs make me giggle
- the whole the 100 club because at one point when we were all up to date with the show we were vibing so hard
- louis tomlinson. (kara) - her stories are the fucking shit and she's also one of my favourite authors but I cbf adding her to the top but yeah I love her stories and she's super nice and sweet as well and we fangirl over each other's shit it's great

I feel like I've just mentioned anyone I've ever talked to, lmao. Anyways, there you go. I'll never write anything this nice again. AND I'M SORRY IF I MISSED ANYONE
March 18th, 2016 at 02:55pm