Warped Tour Announcements

This is like two days late, but I have good reason.

I've been too busy FLIPPIN' THE FUCK OUT OVER THE LINEUP. IT'S SO GOOD, GUYS.

So many bands I adore are on it, and I'm like fuck heart eyes emoji to the fifth degree, man.

Crown the Empire, Emarosa, Every Time I Die, ISSUES, SECRETS, I See Stars, YOUNG GUNS, TONIGHT ALIVE, Sleeping With Sirens, AND SO MANY MORE.

Sidenote: WHAT THE HELL, GOOD CHARLOTTE? NO MARYLAND HOMETOWN LOVE? WE RAISED YOU GUYS, YOU SHOULD PLAY. WAH. :(

Back on track: I'M SO PUMPED, IT'S INSANE. This lineup for me rivals about 2010. The last couple years, since 2010, I haven't been excited like this to go. I always just end up going out of habit and chillin' in the grass as some band I sorta dig is playing.

But this, bruh. This I'm about to go buy a ticket as soon as the check clears, hahaaaaa.

And, even more of a reason to be pumped, the guy I'm seeing is pumped for it, too. We're already makin' plans to go together. I just. This might be the thing that makes the sun peak out behind the gray clouds that have been hanging over me since my dad passed away.

I'm excited for this summer, even though he won't be there with me. I'll have the tattoo for him by Warped, too.

(Sorry, drifted to my dad. Oops. I've been doing that a lot lately.)

But, is anyone else excited for Warped? What bands do y'all wanna see? What date are you going? Tell me! I love connecting with other fans. :)
March 24th, 2016 at 05:47pm