yesterday at the mall.. the click five.

this is going to be long..

so ok..yesterday me and my sister went to Trinoma Ayala Mall to see The Click Five.
Yeah, finally they got here so..we went. And its free guys! so you can't blame us..

And yeah, we arrive there from like 3:15pm (i guess? and i wasn't looking at my watch..so only ask my sister. lol. ) and the concert starts at like 7:00pm so we have to wait.. Then my sister and i got so excited, she totally forgot the CD!..(well, nice going sis! errr..) and how can we get the autographs now?..damn. So, good thing is my brother is in the house so we just decided to call him and bring the CD. Then we looked up for some pay phones at the mall..then i saw a restroom (coz i thought, normally some phones are just near by the restrooms) Me and my sis we're arguing, telling her why in the hell did she forgot the CD. So no phones near by..so i just decided to go inside the restroom.. my sister following me, were surprise that WE were INSIDE the MEN's Bathroom!!! OMG! good thing is that only the Janitor saw us. And he was surprise too.
So we get outside fast!!! totally laughing and embarrassed at the whole thing! we wish no one saw that..
*sigh*
then finally we saw a phone..called my brother and force him to come.Then we waited for like 4 hours! just standing there and never leaving our spot.But some B**ches stole it from us.Totally pissed off, I really wanna wack that girl with my videocam in my hands! grrr...

My back and feet are aching from standing. Then finally The Click Five came!
they rock! they sing Jenny..and the other song cover from their new album..its really funny coz me and my sister are the only ones who are singing their songs.Lol. xD

Then they had autograph signing after..my sister is the only one who went near them and got our CD signed (lucky dwug..) she even hug Ben! (jealous)..but that's ok.
Coz i get to touch them after while they're getting out the mall. *tehe*

Today my shoulders are aching coz i was the one taking the video.and i have to hold it high enough coz i was getting squish by other girls (ok i'm small)..
but its worth it.. :)
October 13th, 2007 at 01:54pm