Can We Talk About All Time Low?

They just put out a video for Missing You, which like from the time Future Hearts was released was one of my favorite songs just because it meant so much, and you could tell how much heart went into that song.

But the video just ramped that heart and soul up about ten fold.

Lemme get emotional and personal real quick:

This band has been a major factor in my life for like ten years now. They've basically been the basis and foundation for most of my good times, and good memories with friends. They've introduced me to some fantastic ass people, and we've held those bonds for years because of them.

This video is my life. I'm so grateful for them. Without them, I have no idea where I'd be, or even if I'd be the person I am today.

And I just wanna say, thanks All Time Low, you guys are gems.

x.

***


Sidenote: I partied with them on Saturday night. And they are every bit as a gem as they are in that video. I stayed by Alex most of the night, and he just let me and my friends stay with him in his corner and party away. He poured us drinks, told us we could take more alcohol from the VIP corner if we wanted, and took selfies and videos with us most of the night. Jack was pretty much the same, but he was further away. So, we didn't spend as much time with him.

But, these men are truly the greatest, and they truly do care so much about their fans. They take care of us. They see us as a family. Which we are. I adore them with all of my damn heart.

Image
Image
(that's a screenshot I took from a video of us during thnks fr th mmrs)

x.
April 5th, 2016 at 07:41pm