Childhood Crushes: Then and Now

First of all, my blog does not go with riptides and VW vans. But I love the banner so it's going to be mismatch til I get sick of seeing Satan in my blog. lmao

Anyway this is a blog about my childhood crushes. Dead 7 and my story As If!, really has me thinking about my childhood. I grew up in the 90s and early 00s. And you can tell by the guys I had crushes on so might as well just jump into it.

Nick Carter: Then and Now
Image

I think most of the girls on the planet at one point had a crush on this guy. Hell I still love him! I sat through Dead 7!

Ashley Parker Angel Then and Now
Image

Did this boy get hotter or what? I've loved him since the first episode of Making the Band. I'm sad he wasn't in Dead 7 or even back together with O-town but eh, such is life.

Erik Michael Estrada Then
Image

And now
Image

Loved his character in Dead 7!

Lance Bass then and now
Image

As you can imagine I was kinda devastated when I found out his was gay. But I got over it and yes, I still love him as much as I did before. He's still my favorite (sorry Justin).

Aaron Carter then and now
Image

Fun Fact: I saw him in concert with A*Teens. First concert ever! I was 8. Don't judge.

Joey Fatone then and now
Image

I wasn't a Justin fan lmao. Joey is my second favorite. And I LOVED HIS CHARACTER IN DEAD 7.

Drew Lachey then and now
Image

I wasn't a big 98 Degrees fan but I loved Drew and Give Me One More Night (Una Noche)

and finally!

Leonardo Dicaprio then and now
Image

Do I have to explain why? Because it should be obvious right? lmao.

These are the guys I had a crush on through out my childhood. They will always have a special place in my heart. (Especially Nick and Leo)

My graduation is Friday and it has me missing being a kid again.
April 13th, 2016 at 05:52am