Whordan Hopez Chronicles : Working that Poll

I'n drunk it's friday night or saturday morning at this point and I'm drunk and i can't stop thinking about professor hottie because all I do is enthuse that crush which is so stupid of me. But anyway. The class ended officially, he gave us our final before finals week so the class is over. And now that the class is over I can't help but think that this is the perfect time for anything, if anything were, to happen.

So my poll is simple:

Should I go to the club I know my hot professor works at tomorrow night?
A. Yes
B. No

I went to a bar tonight. It was alright. Some cute guys but I couldn't stop thinking about hot professor. He's ruined me for every other guy other there unfortunately. And he hasn't even done anything so that basically makes me pathetic. Whatever. The bouncer at the bar I went to always talks to me. I go to this bar often enough for him to know me.

And he goes tonight, "You're going to break a lot of hearts in there."

And I'm like, "Oh I'm sure."

And he likes, "No you definitely will. Those poor men in there."

And I'm like, 'Am I breaking your heart?"

And he's like, "Possibly."

And when I left tonight, he was like, "See you later heartbreaker."

So that's like my nickname with him and I lurve it. like he almost took my mind off hot professor.
April 23rd, 2016 at 08:55am