New Site

Hello everyone,

If you'd like to follow any of my writing (including several stories I started here) please check me out at: http://archiveofourown.org/users/relinquish_one_bullet

I know it's been months since I've updated and I'm the absolute worst but I'm hoping to have more free time to write here soon and it'll all be posted over there. There are certain stories that I will no longer be updated, to be decided. I will continue with an edited/modified Kili story on AO3, my Legolas story, and I'm debating on continuing my Bane story as well. In the works: new Tony Stark story, several Dragon Age one shots, and a mass effect story.

Thanks!
xo

PS- For anyone wondering why I'm leaving: There are several reasons but for the most part it comes down to two things. One is that all my friends have moved on to other writing sites and this one seems relatively dead to me. Second, I'm tired of getting messages from moderators telling me they're changing my titles/editing my work, etc. to fit guidelines. As a writer, you can imagine I don't like other people going into my work and then, without asking, changing things they deem necessary. So I'm going somewhere with more freedom and more people. Cheers.
April 25th, 2016 at 08:29pm