Sean Patrick Flamery & Norman Reedus Read!

Have I got a story for YOU. So, I'm on twitter mucking around, stalking people, you know, normal twitter things, and I was on my friends, everythingburns page, cause I was gonna tweet her, but I got all ADD and saw Mibba's twitter page and was like, 'I need them to follow me! So, I thought I would use a clever meme or photo, and I thought of the perfect one!

EG: Image

I had the tweet all written up and everything! Then I thought, 'Well, if I want someone to follow me, why not someone that I look up to?' (side note: No disrespect to Mibba or anything! <3 I love you, I swear!) So I took a chance, and didn't tweet to Mibba. Instead, I tweeted the picture to... SEAN PATRICK FLANERY and NORMAN REEDUS! I love those two!

So! I set up the tweet, and tweeted it to them:
Image

And that was it, I went on with my life and tweeted at some other people and then started to write my Norman story.

WELL! Not even FIVE minutes later, I get THIS email:

Image

And at first, when it popped up on top of my phone screen I didn't get a good look at it and I was like, 'Oh, this is just some parody account or fan page or something' But then I opened the email and saw that, and immediately, went onto twitter and saw this!

Image

And I started fangirling...hard I was repeating myself; "Oh my fucking god...No way! No fucking way!"

You see, stuff like this never happens to me. Ever. And I know to some people, this may not be a big deal but this is freaking awesome! And I'm not ashamed to say I may or may not have teared up a bit. You have no idea how much I look up to Sean and Norman.

So ANYWAY, after my little freak out, I awkwardly sent another tweet to Sean:

Image

And then I posted it to my Instagram:

Image

I tagged Sean and my friend in it, and used hashtags and what not. THEN!

Image

SEAN LIKED THE PHOTO ON MY INSTAGRAM TOO! So I had yet, ANOTHER freak out and thought 'My Mibba people MUST know about this NOW'

So here I am, writing out, what I think, will be the best blog I've ever written! ...Now to only get Norman to follow me and like something on Instagram of mine...

Ugh...I'm so happy right now. I NEVER thought Sean would see my tweet and actually follow me. This was my first time EVER asking a famous person to follow me, I don't like to bug them, I know they're busy, but I took a chance and BOOM, MIC DROP, it happened.

Image

Enjoy these!

Image
Image

So... How was your night?
Image
April 28th, 2016 at 04:50am