When I Think About You I....

I'm hoping everyone knows what the title of this blog is referring to.... Lol. It's a song by the Divinyls. I figured it would be a good title for this blog, because today is day 3 of the blog prompt writing thingy, and for day 3 the challenge is "What kind of person attracts you". Now, one could say I am bi-curious. So I'll be saying stuff for both genders. Also, I'm not sure whether this is supposed to be based off of looks, personality, both, or whatever....

What I'm attracted to in a man:

PERSONALITY
1. Someone who is good at listening and holding up a conversation. I can't stand when someone pretends to listen, or listens but doesn't have ANY response. It's so frustrating. I'm talking to said person for a reason, and if they can't take the time to listen and respond, it's over.

2. A good sense of humor. I really do love a funny guy who isn't afraid to be a total goofball. I can sometimes see the world a bit too seriously, so I need someone who can lighten me up a little.

3. Someone who loves showing affection. I love cuddles and hand holding and kisses and hugs. So, I would much prefer someone who isn't shy about showing affection one way or another no matter where we are or who we are with.

I'm sure there are other traits but I can't really think of much at the moment. I went to the gym this afternoon with my mom and sister then worked right after that while it was raining and I haven't eaten since breakfast. So it's hard for me to think right now :P

LOOKS
Well, my fantasy man would show up riding a motorcycle and have short blonde hair, blue eyes, leather jacket, slightly ripped denim pants, boots, dark shades on, a couple tattoos (not a lot though). BUT, if that is not a possibility... Lol.

Other than fantasy man, I don't REALLY care about looks. The people I have liked and/or dated looks entirely different from each other. I more so focus on the connection I have with the person and their personality.

What I'm attracted to in a woman:

Now, I've never dated a woman, and I don't think I could ever actually see myself dating one. So I'll be focusing more on looks for this one, probably.

PERSONALITY
1. Good taste in music. I know this isn't exactly a personality trait, but it's important to me, for some reason. Don't ask, because I won't have an explanation.

2. Bubbly-ness. I LOVE when a woman is super friendly and outgoing, and not afraid to be herself completely with no fear of judgment. It really does make the person so attractive, in my opinion.

3. Active. This is also a good personality trait thingy for a guy, too. I like to go on adventures, so I love people who I can call randomly and be like "hey let's go here" and they're like "hell yeah!". Or it can be a planned thing. Whatever. As long as they like to go on adventures, I don't care.

LOOKS

Blonde hair (long), blue or dark brown eyes, wide hips, short and on the thinner side, bonus points if they have a slight six pack, piercings/tattoos/glasses are perfection <3 And also if they dress slightly on the provocative side. Not like BAM BOOBS AND BUTT. Just like, they aren't super shy and don't mind showing off their assets a little. This honestly makes me sound like a terrible person, but whatever. I guess I just like the blonde cheerleader "type". Not to throw labels in here, but yeah...

Now I must go get dressed and call my mom so she can pick me up to go to her house for coloring and supper. :3
May 4th, 2016 at 11:01pm