Take That.

You know what really irritates me?

Those stupid people who think it's their business to try and make me feel inferior.

No-one can make me feel inferior without my permission. Don't take your problems out on me. It's your problem, not mine, and it only loses you friends. So screw you. I'm not going to stick around and try to make friendships work with people who every other day are making problems just to have an excuse to fight.

Yes, Alex and Emma, I'm talking about you. What Emma did on Friday and what Alex does pretty much once a week is not something I'm going to tolerate. And yes, I'm posting this on the internet, because right now I'm operating on a tit-for-tat basis. Emma, you tried to make me feel worthless and friendless, so I'm going to tell the world. You told me most of my friends hate me. I think that's more likely to be your problem, with an attitude like yours. And yes, I may be bitching, but you know what? BRING IT ON! I hate you guys right now. You didn't need to drag Alex into our argument, but you did. If you guys read this, just know that you deserve it.

By the way, for anyone that wants to know, Alex has a Mibba account. I'm not going to tell you her username, because I'm not THAT mean. I at least have a scrap of HUMANITY left, which is more than I can say for Alex or Emma.

Drop dead, bitches.

Okay, I'm done venting. I know when to stop.
October 14th, 2007 at 01:34pm