Let Me Stalk You

If that title lured you in, I suggest you talk to your parents/guardians about Stranger Danger.

I'll get to the point. A couple of months ago, I finally joined the world of instagram.
I know, I know, I'm a hundred years behind everyone else.

Image

I blame my distrust of technology. But over the past couple of weeks I've gone on there more and more (mainly on my lunch at work because there aren't any pretty people in the office for me to look at anymore). I adore looking at other people's photos. I'm not the best at taking photos in the moment, mainly because my phones always in my bag, but I am getting inspired to take more random adventures. I need more of these in my life.

Anyway, this is a very random blog, but if you want to be insta-friends, I currently live here:
@dominiquekatherine

I currently have no friends. Do you know why? I don't want to put my link on facebook. Facebook used to be a safe place for me, but people from work keep adding me and it really perturbs me. I really didn't want these people to invade my personal life. It's just not acceptable. It sounds horrible, but you'd understand if you met them.

Side note: I finally got around to updating my email address on here, so I'm actually receiving updates now! Fantastic.

Image

I should probably stop looking at photos and actually write something.
May 22nd, 2016 at 10:46pm