Welcome to Mibba

So today is my third day on Mibba, and I sincerely hope that the people who run this site don’t track what pages I go to and when – that would be embarrassing. I’m constantly back and forth between the forums and the Knowledge Base.

I’ve started a couple of stories and made some layouts. Some people sent me messages and left me comments. I even received an offer to do a co-write, which I turned down for several reasons, the most prominent of being how unfamiliar I am with the site and how slowly I type and write. Also this computer has issues and randomly disconnects from the Internet even though it is physically connected to the router. If I happen to click a link or anything during the few seconds it takes to reconnect, I get a Network Change was Detected error message.

Anyhoo, I wanted to start a blog. I’m not entirely sure what blogs are supposed to be about, but I thought I would just do one weekly and sort of…summarize my week, I guess. Maybe I’ll also critique things and, as I read on the forum about getting more readers, “whore out my stories.” Ha ha.

Oh, and if anyone is looking for a friend, I’d love some new friends. I currently have two, so…yeah. I’ll gladly recommend your stories, if you want, although it won’t do much good until I get more friends. It’s a vicious cycle, isn’t it?

Add me :3

P.S. I write my blogs in Word documents and then paste them into the text box because I can’t stand "straight quotes" instead of “smart quotes.” Am I the only one who feels that way?
May 23rd, 2016 at 08:27pm