I'm Still Here!

I haven't posted a chapter to any of my stories in a bit. At first I was just taking a small break for the weekend because it was my parents anniversary and then, for some reason, I'm still on the "break", My parents anniversary was May 22nd...It's June 5th... WAKE UP MAIRE!

I don't know what it is, I have all these ideas for my Norman story and all my others stories, I just can't find the time to sit down a write and when I do get a moment and open my word document...I got zilch, nothing! I don't understand. I'm still very active on here by reading stories and what not but just not with anything I've been writing.

I have been doing lots of wedding stuff though, my wedding dress came in and I've been buying stuff for the wedding and what not...Maybe that's why, maybe because I have all this wedding crap to do and think about, is the reason why I can't think of my stories?

Whatever it is I need it to stop so I can write. All I want to do is write! Especially my Norman Reedus story! Now, mind you, I have been editing previous chapters to try and get grammar and spelling corrected, but my chapters are so long and then I get bored and watch Youtube! I'm a loser.

But anyway, to my readers and subscribers, please stick with me while I figure this all out! Go read my girls everythingburns story With You. It's super good! Also cheak out her story If I do, I'll Die She just completed it and holy fuck it's amazing!

Bye!
June 5th, 2016 at 11:03pm